Patton Copperlink 2151/EUI-2PK
Patton Copperlink 2151/EUI-2PK Summary
The Patton Model 2151 Multi-Rate CopperLink Ethernet Extender enables the utilization of existing copper infrastructure for high speed Ethernet extensions at data rates up to 15 Mbps. The 2151 includes asymmetrical and symmetrical settings for increasing the distance or speed of the Ethernet connections. CopperLink applications include Ethernet extension, medical imaging, video-conferencing, and inter-connecting remote devices or remote networks to a central LAN. The multi-rate symmetrical line rates ensure the highest possible data rate is achieved over various lengths and types of copper wire and environments. Multi-rate asymmetrical line rates make the Model 2151 the ideal solution for service providers who want to differentiate their services or extend the reach of their customer base. The Model 2151 allows service providers to offer unparalleled performance for such applications as always on Internet access, real-time bi-directional video streaming, and various multimedia applications. If you want to take your network and voice connections farther and faster over existing copper and eliminate the expense of fiber, Patton’s CopperLink Ethernet Extenders are the products for you! Just plug, power, and play!
Patton Copperlink 2151/EUI-2PK Core Features
- Ethernet Extension—Extends 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet distances 1 mile using 2-wire 24 AWG unconditioned lines.
- Seamlessly Connect and Extend the LAN—802.3 10/100Base-TX LAN connection via built-in shielded RJ-45 port.
- CopperLink 2-Wire Connection—Easy 2-wire CopperLink connection via built-in RJ-45 port or terminal block.
- Switch Selectable—Asymmetrical or Symmetrical line rates up to 15 Mbps!
- Dual Auto-sensing Full-Duplex Ethernet—Auto 10 or 100Base-T and full or half-duplex Ethernet operational.
- Transparent LAN Bridging—Passes higher layer protocols and supports 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
- Automatic Learning, Aging, and Filtering—Only allows packets with addresses outside the LAN to be forwarded.